Relay Ambassador Program (RAP)
Alaska Relay Mission...
- Alaska Relay Ambassadors help promote and increase Relay Service awareness on a local and statewide level by providing outreach services across Alaska State - educating all Alaskians about the services available through Alaska Relay.
- Alaska Relay Ambassadors meet with clubs and affiliates, businesses and agencies, professional groups, medical organizations, senior organizations, and advocacy groups.
- Alaska Relay Ambassadors conduct workshops, public presentations, and seminars, which include a history of the development of Alaska Relay. We also give demonstrations of the services Alaska Relay provides by making live relay calls. There is no charge or fee for these presentations and demonstrations.
If you would like to schedule a presentation or have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the Alaska Relay Ambassadors below.
Customer Relationship Manager III
- firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail)
- 720-210-5881 (Voice)
- 720-210-5881 (Videophone)
- 913-523-1127 (Fax)
ATLA Assistive Technology of Alaska
3330 Arctic Boulevard, Suite 101
Anchorage, AK 99503
- email@example.com (E-mail)
- 800.723.ATLA (Toll-Free Phone)
- 907.563.2599 (Voice)
- 907-561-2592 (TTY)
- 907-563-0699 (Fax)